New Zealand is a young country, being the last large landmass in the world to be discovered by explorers – first by Maori and then by Europeans. As New Zealander’s we can relate well to the experience of international students – after all we all came here from somewhere else too.
New Zealander’s enjoy a fantastic lifestyle – but we are also outward looking, traveling abroad and exporting our quality products and services all over the globe. A long-established democracy, New Zealand has a safe and stable political environment. We are a multi-cultural society, reflecting many years of migration from all parts of the globe. The largest non-European group is the indigenous Maori, the tangata whenua – the people of the land. We are also home to many people from the Pacific Islands and Asia.
Advantages of studying in New Zealand
• Globally recognized high quality education
• Affordable Tuition & Living, NZ$ rate in INR is much lower than AUD/ USD & other dollars.
• Friendly environment & an English speaking country.
• New Zealand is a growing economy offering increasing job opportunities.
• Low unemployment ratio compared to most countries.
• Quick applications & visa processing.
• 20 Hours part time work allowed during studies & full time during summer holidays helping students to cover living cost.
• Students on completion of most courses including 1 year Diploma course are eligible for 1 year job search visa when they can work full time.
• Students with full time job offers in relevant area of study may extend their visa by converting it to work permit / permanent residency depending on their eligibility.
• Student partners (spouses) can accompany on work permit or visitors category.
The following list shows the various colleges and universities in New Zealand that we provide admissions.
|List of Universities/ Colleges||Official Website|
|Making Futures Happen International Institute Southern Institute Of Technology Royal Business College Newton College Of Business & Technology Otago Polytechnic Nelson Marlborough Institute Of Technology Western Institute Of Technology At Taranaki Whitireia||http://www.mfh.ac.nz/ http://www.sit.ac.nz/ http://www.royalbusiness.ac.nz/ http://www.ncbt.ac.nz/ http://www.op.ac.nz/ http://www.nmit.ac.nz/ http://www.witt.ac.nz/ http://www.whitireia.ac.nz/Pages/home.aspx|